Need to change up the summer routine? Pierre’s Recreation Department can help. Session three of summer recreation programming starts July 5 and runs through July 13; registration is open.
- Basketball FUNdamentals: ages 4-7 and 7-10
- Volleyball: ages 9-12
- Picasso Jr.: ages 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12
- Drama Kids: ages 8 and up
- Scrapbooking: ages 8 and up
- Kickball and More: ages 4-6
- T-Ball: ages 4-6
- Trail Trekkers: ages 6-10
- Outdoor Fitness: ages 9-12
- To Tie Dye For: ages 10-12
- Swim lessons: all levels
“Summer recreation is in full swing,” said Torry Zeller, Recreation Superintendent. “It is a great time to jump into one of our upcoming recreation programs during the month of July.”
The fourth and final session of summer rec will begin July 17 and run through July 27. Registration is also open for the fourth session.
For more information about the programs, schedule, and registration, visit cityofpierre.org.