New Online Payment System!
The City of Pierre has implemented a new online payment system. This system will replace the previous municipalonlinepayments.com.
You can use the link below to access your OLD online account. Please be sure to cancel autopay or recurring payments on the old online system. This old system will expire on February 28, 2023.
Please use the below link to access the new online payment system. You can create a new account to setup your autopay or recurring payments. Please be sure to also cancel your autopay or recurring payments in the old system, using the link above!
Customers that are already signed up for paperless billing or ACH/Autopay through City Hall will not need to make any changes in the new system. You will just notice the new paperless e-bill and email style and might notice a different payment description on your bank statement.
New online payment system Features:
- New Paperless Experience!
- The paperless presentment to the customers will be customized each month to provide current news or information for customers, as well as a link to any bill stuffer that is being mailed with the paper bills. This includes the Solid Waste Free Load Coupon!
- The paperless email will include a link to pay your bill directly from the email. No need to bookmark the online system or remember your account number or last payment amount.
- The paperless option comes with automatic reminders to help customers pay their bill before the penalty date and before the disconnect date. You can also setup customized reminders that fit your needs.
- See your Utility Bill Online!
- A PDF version of your utility bill can be found by creating an online account. The bills will be available on your account going forward for your reference.
- MORE Payment Options:
- Online payment with credit card, bank account, or electronic check.
- Pay over the phone through the secured phone line 855-624-0174 using just your account number.
- Text to Pay with a payment link texted directly to your smartphone or recurring text to pay.
- Pay OTHER City Bills!
- LANDFILL: Customers can now pay Landfill Charge Account Billings using the online payment system. Simply choose Landfill from the menu page. Be sure to enter your Business Name and Account number as it appears on your ticket/invoice or statement.
- OCCUPANCY TAX: Customers can pay monthly Occupancy Tax Remittance on the new system. Select Occupancy Tax from the menu page and enter all required information from the occupancy remittance form. No need to email or mail the remittance form separately!
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE: Customers can pay Accounts Receivable Invoices online. Select Miscellaneous from the menu page and select Accounts Receivable 1.9 from the Invoice Type dropdown list. Be sure to enter the Account Name and Number as shown on your invoice or statement. Make sure contact information is entered correctly in case we have any questions about your payment.
If you have any questions or concerns about this information, please contact City Hall at 605-773-7407 or email email@example.com.