OUTDOOR POOL: Giving Opportunities
To achieve all of the features identified by the pool committee, about $5.5 M is needed in private funding. If you wish to contribute, you can donate to the project or sponsor a specific feature. Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following features.
- Expanded swimming lanes: $1,654,000
- Lazy River: $1,372,000
- Zero-depth Platform Play Structure: $850,000
- Waterslide (Tube & Speed Slide): $383,000
- Pool area lighting system: $370,000
- Shade Structures: $241,000
- Concession Shelter: $135,000
- Drop Slides (2): $135,000
- Wibit FastTrack: $81,000
- Diving Tower (3M w/ stairs): $81,000
- Floatable Water Walk: $67,000
- Zero-depth water feature: $44,000
- Additional Family Restroom: $40,000
- Zero-depth bench & Shade: $14,000
To make arrangements for a multi-year financial pledge, contact Campaign Chair Ron Woodburn at 605.222.8727.
All donations made to the pool project are tax-deductible.
- Diamond Level Giving: $1,000,000 or more
- Platinum Level Giving: $500,000 to $999,999
- Gold Level Giving: $499,999 to $100,000
- Silver Level Giving: $99,999 to $10,000
- Bronze Level Giving: $9,999 to $1,000
- Friends of the Pool: $999 - $100
Tax-deductible cash donations can be made directly to the project by mailing a check to City of Pierre, PO Box 1253, Pierre, SD 57501. Please denote “Pool Fund” in the memo line.
Tax-deductible donations can be made online here.
Unless donors request to remain anonymous, they will be recognized for their contribution. The names of all donors will be published in the Capital Journal and displayed on the Wall of Honor at the pool.
Limited naming right opportunities are also available.
Thank you for considering a contribution to the Pierre Outdoor Pool. Contributions of all sizes are greatly appreciated and will help enhance the new pool and the quality of life in Pierre.
For more information about giving or to arrange a confidential conversation, contact Campaign Chair Ron Woodburn at 605.222.8727.